We specialize in bringing the best quality artisanal foods to you. Lead by Chef Janette Gomez, we create artfully balanced flavors in small batches to guarantee the freshest experience. We believe in real and nutritious food made from whole ingredients packed with creative flavors.
Artisanal Spice Blends
- Fairy Fig Dust & Friends Premium Blend– Whimsical name for a fun spice. Contains actual fig that once was in hand. . .fresh from a tree. Blended with thyme, date powder and other curious flavors. You have to try it to get it! (Seasonal)
- Take Me to Thailand Premium Blend- A Thai inspired spice featuring many flavors often found in classic sauces like galangal, peanut, coconut and lemongrass.
- Caffeinated Kick – Just as the name suggests, this blend features Cuban coffee, cayenne and a medley of other spices to balance out these strong stars. Spicy.
- Sweet Holi Curry (Inspired by the Holi festival of India) – Often people think of curry and think spicy, this is NOT! A sweet harmony of aromatic spices like turmeric, ginger and clove and other signature spices.
- 7 Layers (Flavors of the Middle East) – Thyme, marjoram, mint, sumac, garlic and more, make eating healthy and herbaceous easy!!
- El Greco (Flavors of Greece)- Love Greek food, but not sure how to balance all of the flavors? Then this is your spice, with Dill, rosemary, garlic, lemon, and some other secret flavors, this is perfect for main or side dishes.
- Picasso’s Palette Premium Blend – (Flavors of Spain) This Premium Spice blend has a Spanish Paprika base, with notes of saffron, dried orange, rosemary and anise to bring your fish, chicken and rice dishes to life.
- Frida’s Flavors (Flavors of Mexico) This smokey blend highlights cumin, chipotle, cilantro and lime with notes reminiscent of a well developed mole.
- Melba’s Cuban Mojo – This blend was inspired by my grandmother and our Cuban heritage. Rich in garlic, onion, lime and other signature island flavors.
- Jerk It 19 – (Flavors of the Caribbean) – Get ready for a complex, rich and spicy blend including 19 different spices, such as clove, garlic, chives, nutmeg and other tropical flavors. This is hot!
- Grateful Garden – Traditional poultry seasoning move over. . . and make room for our elevated blend. Including familiar spices such as rosemary & thyme blended with notes of mushrooms & citrus. Great for poultry and soups!
- Out of Africa – (Flavors of West Africa) Earthy & rich flavors like cumins, clove, mustard, and fenugreek with complex heat.
- Artemisia THE Italian- (Italian inspired flavors) Not your pasta and pizza joint spice shakers, rather notes of tomato, olives and other less than average flavors.
- Tune In Tokyo -(Japanese inspired flavors) traditional Japanese flavors like wasabi, seaweed, sesame and ginger are perfectly blended to take your palate to the Far East!
Brand New Flavor on the Horizon. . .
- O’Keeffe Adobo – Flavors of the Southwest
Looking for ideas of what to do with your spices? Follow us to be the first to hear about recipes. Our Instagram & Facebook are chock full of food images to inspire!
CUSTOM GIFT SETS NOW AVAILABLE!!
Gift Sets start at $30! Contact us to Customize your order. We ship within US!
Sign up to receive updates when new flavors are added to our menu.
Some items can be customized to meet your dietary needs. Minimum orders will apply. Contact us for more information.
Food Allergy Notice: Please be advised that unless noted, your small batch artisanal product may not contain any of the below listed ingredients but are prepared in a facility that comes in contact with milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish or other allergens.