This versatile dish can be used as a salad on its own, a salsa, or a relish to top your main dish.
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Orange Bell pepper
- ¼ Red Onion
- 2 TBSP Fresh Ginger
- 1 Fresh Lemon – Juice & Zest
- ½ TBSP of Cayenne or Chili Oil (Optional)
- 2 TBSP of Olive Oil
- 2 TBSP of Coconut, Quince or other white Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 TBSP Spicy Basil or similar
- Cut the mango, bell peppers and onion into small ¼” cubes.
- Mince ginger and mix with above.
- Zest lemon directly into bowl, then squeeze juice over fruits and veggies
- Dash or drizzle in your cayenne or chili oil, olive oil and flavored balsamic.
- Toss and then dress with small spicy basil leaves. If you don’t have spicy basil, julienne regular basil into ribbons and stir in.
That’s it!! Makes 3 to 4 cups depending on Mango and Pepper sizes. Servings depend on how you use it. Get creative and have fun!!!