Greek Style Cauliflower Salad
Made with our Signature El Greco Spice Blend*
Make this for your next get together or for a light, low carb weeknight side dish.
- 1 Head of Cauliflower
- ½ Cup of Greek Yogurt
- 1 TBSP EVOO
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 2 TBSP of El Greco Seasoning Blend
- Salt to taste
- Cut off the florets of your cauliflower head and arrange in a steamer basket. Cover and steam until fork tender but not too soft, you want them to have some body still– about 7 minutes in a full roaring steam.
- Pull out and arrange on a flat sheet pan or plate to cool off and dry a bit.
- Once cooled toss all cauliflower into a large bowl.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and toss.
- Add salt to taste.
- Place back into fridge and allow flavors to meld for about an hour and to chill completely.
If you prefer your salad a little wetter, add a little more yogurt to get your preferred consistency.
ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS: Hot plate:you can also serve this salad warm if preferred. Simply place add a little more yogurt to the mix, as it will ensure the cauliflower doesn’t dry out. And place in an oven safe dish on 325 for about 15 minutes. Everything is already cooked; you’re only warming it. More Carbs: not interested in low carbs today? You can create the same recipe with regular potatoes. Just boil those to fork tender, let cool and follow the rest of the instructions.
*Contact Us to find out how you can stock up on our Signature El Greco Spice Blend.